Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Thanks for your comments!

I really appreciate your notes as these nights in motels can be a bit lonely. It keeps me connected. To answer some of your questions:
It is a point and shoot camera, a Panasonic ZS5 to be exact, and I love it. Small, fast and the pictures come out quite natural. About 90% of all pictures are taken off the seat of my bike - with my helmet on.
You can't force buffalos off the road. The wait in this specific incident was about 15 minutes until they moved to the other side of the road and continued to graze.
And thanks for all of your concerns! I was much better the day after my doctor's visit in 100 mile house. I'm totally ok now. Well, my butt is a bit tender.
These will be the last postings for a few days as I don't expect to have any internet access in the arctic. But check in. You never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment